This package is designed for arrivals into San José and departures from Liberia. All transfers and accommodations have been arranged with this in mind. Travelers can choose between a Deluxe Tour Program or a Luxury Tour Program.
Upon arrival, you will be met by a Swiss Travel Costa Rica Representative. Transfer to your selected deluxe or luxury San José hotel for two nights.
Experience the Doka Coffee Plantation and learn how Costa Rican premium quality coffees are processed. Then, travel into a cloud forest to visit the Poás Volcano National Park. At the steaming main crater, a naturalist guide will teach you about the different eco-systems and species that reside in the National Park. The tour continues to the famous La Paz Waterfalls Gardens. Breakfast and lunch included.
Journey to the northern lowlands of Costa Rica to the Arenal Volcano. Climb up to central volcanic mountain range to visit the famous artisan town of Sarchí, then arrive at La Fortuna for lunch. Visit the world-famous Tabacón Hot Springs. These natural hot springs feature a hot river that flows through a series of pools. From cascading falls to tropical gardens, the hot springs are the result of rainwater heated by magma in the Earth's interior. Once heated, the waters rise to surface, taking with them minerals found in the Earth's rocky crust. These waters help to relax muscles, clean pores and rejuvenate the skin. Enjoy dinner at the resort followed by a transfer to your selected Arenal area deluxe or luxury hotel for a two-night stay.
Enjoy a full-day tour discovering the natural wonders of the northern wetlands. Experienced guides will show you the different species of animals that habit in this area on a floating safari tour. The Caño Negro Wildlife Refuge together with Río Frío is a biologically diverse wetland area.
Breakfast and transfer to selected deluxe or luxury Guanacaste beach hotel.
Day 6 & 7:
Days at leisure. Many activities can be experienced such as: Rincón de la Vieja National Park, which holds an active volcano, thermal mud baths, and a variety of forests; Palo Verde National Park, a bird-watcher's and nature-lover's paradise; canopy tours, river rafting, forest hiking, fishing, and more.
Transfer to Liberia International Airport (LIR) for your departure.
This tour is not available April 9-16, 2017. All transfers and tours as described. Excursions offered by Swiss Travel Costa Rica. Some excursions require physical activity. Please consider the nature of the excursion to ensure it is appropriate for your age and physical condition.
- Regular transfer from Juan Santamaría International Airport to San José selected hotel.
- Two (2) night accommodations at the selected hotel in San José.
- Regular full day Combo Tour with Doka Coffee, Poas Volcano National Park & La Paz Waterfalls tour.
Includes: Transportation, bilingual guide, entrance fee to attractions and lunch
- Regular transfer/tour from San José selected hotel to Arenal Volcano selected hotel.
Includes: Bilingual guide, lunch, Tabacón entrance fee and dinner.
- Two (2) night accommodations at the selected hotel in Arenal Volcano.
- Regular full day Caño Negro & Rio Frio Safari Boat Tour.
Includes: Transportation, bilingual guide, boat ride and lunch.
- Regular transfer from Arenal Volcano selected hotel to Guanacaste Beach selected hotel.
- Three (3) night accommodations at Guanacaste beach selected hotel.
- Regular transfer from Guanacaste beaches selected hotel to Liberia International Airport (LIR).
- Seven breakfasts, three lunches, and one dinner.
- Sales taxes.